Silver Christmas Wreaths
December 10 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm$129.00
Christmas Wreath Making
Join us for this beautiful bespoke workshop where we will spend the afternoon creating all natural Christmas Wreaths. These luscious wreaths are made with dried botanicals native to W.A such as Banksias, Wattle and Gum Leaves. You’re going to have the best time and really get into the Christmas Spirit – trust us!
Our studio in Myaree is BYO drinks, so please don’t forget to bring a beverage to have in hand while you create! All glassware is provided, but no ice buckets, ice etc. We encourage you to pair your drink with one of our delicious grazing boxes you can select as an ‘add-on’ when booking to help you get in the creative zone.
What you need to know:
- Where: The Cab Canvas Studio (2/17 Hulme Court, Myaree)
- When: Sunday the 10th of December, 2023
- Time: Arrive at 10:15am for a 10:30am start… Sharp!
- Duration: Class will run for approximately 1.5 – 2 hours depending on how long you take to create your masterpiece! There is no rush…
Tickets include all required materials. Just show up ready to have a good time.
About Cabernet & Canvas
Our classes are designed to be fun, social and achievable for beginners. Come on your own or bring a friend. Our artist will walk you through the process step-by-step whilst offering suggestions on how to individualise your artwork. Anyone and everyone is welcome, no prior painting experience required.
- The venue has disability access
- BYO is permitted. Glassware provided.
Terms & Conditions