COVID- 19 CANCELLATION POLICY
As per the governments recent announcement attendees to Cabernet & Canvas events are no longer required to show proof of vaccination, check in using the Safe W.A app or wear masks whilst inside the venue. This is applicable for all of our public sessions, including those held at the Cabernet & Canvas studio and external venues (pubs).
If you are feeling unwell please refrain from attending your session and give your tickets to a friend or family member.
PRIVATE/ CORPORATE BOOKINGS
Whereby conditions physically prevent the organiser or person the event is dedicated to - such as a birthday or Hens party - from attending their booking, we will hold your funds and transfer your booking to a future date. Please understand that we require a minimum of 7 days notice for booking transfers as we have already rostered on staff and made arrangements for the event. Please note, we require proof of a positive test result or proof of requirement to isolate according to W.A. Health (where possible).
In the scenario where one of the event attendees falls ill or is required to isolate, Cabernet & Canvas will not be able to postpone your booking. Please understand that whilst we aim to be flexible, we have upfront costs and logistics to consider such as rostering staff for our events, booking catering and transporting equipment and we aim to minimise loss of income by enforcing these policies.
IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ISOLATE
If the unfortunate incident occurs where you fall ill to COVID - 19 (or one of its variants), or are considered a close contact of a positive case with symptoms, please let us know with as much notice as possible and we will attempt to re-sell the ticket for you. If we manage to re-sell your tickets we will grant you a Class Credit to be used at a later date, minus a $15 re- booking fee. Please note, it is not guaranteed that we can re- sell them, so if you have a friend or family member who is able to take your place this is usually an easier option.
Please note, the credit note is only applicable to the affected person (not all ticket holders on the booking) and we will require proof of a positive test result or requirement to isolate according to W.A. Health (where possible).
Our office ours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and we will not respond to emails outside of this time frame. If you email us Friday night with a cancellation for an event on the weekend, we will be unable to help you as there is no one in the office. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a credit note in this scenario so please give your ticket to a friend or family member if you are unable to attend.
** Please note we are unable to credit the portion of the ticket price that is allocated as a booking fee.
REGULAR CANCELLATION POLICY
EVENT CANCELLATIONS - (PUBLIC CLASSES)
As a business in the events industry, the success of our business relies heavily on ticket sales. When you purchase a ticket to a class, that secures your place in the class and prevents someone else from purchasing those tickets. We expect all our events to sell out and as such, have a strict cancellation policy to ensure we aren’t experiencing a loss of income last minute. It is the same as purchasing tickets to a concert or to the cinema, who will not refund you if you fall ill or are no longer able to attend. Please do not call us to explain your situation as we handle cancellations via email only.
Cancellations with more than 14 days notice: If you book a date you can no longer attend, we are able to transfer you to a future class of your choice free of charge.
Cancellations with more than 7 days notice: If you e- mail us more than 7 days in advance, we can try offer your tickets to someone on the waitlist. Please note this is only applicable for events that have sold out and it is not guaranteed that we can re- sell them. If we manage to re- sell your tickets we will grant you a Class Credit to be used at a later date, minus a $15 re- booking fee. Please note we are unable to credit the portion of the ticket price that is allocated as a booking fee.
Less than 7 days notice: Unfortunately it is too short notice for us to be able to re- sell your tickets as we need to give those on the wait list a chance to respond and we do not do administration on the weekends. Please give them to a friend or family member as you would any other event.
If someone in your group is ill or unable to attend, you may bring someone in their place. As we have limited seating available, “no call, no shows” will not be refunded.
Please Note: We do not offer refunds for class credit if you forget to use it before it expires.
PRIVATE & CORPORATE EVENTS
We require a 50% deposit to be paid in order to secure the booking. We require a minimum of two weeks notice to cancel or post - pone a private event as we order supplies, liaise with venues and roster staff two weeks in advance. We can reschedule your event to another date or provide a full refund of the deposit only. Final payments are issued two weeks prior to the event date and are therefore non - refundable.
Please ensure your guests are ready to commence painting at the agreement upon start time. We will grant a 10 minute levy, but if our instructor is required to wait further past this time, we will bill you for a late commencement fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In exchange for participation in the activity of any and all activities planned, owned and operated by "Cabernet & Canvas", of 2/17 Hulme Court, Myaree and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Cabernet & Canvas, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Cabernet & Canvas, or the employees, representatives or agents of Cabernet & Canvas.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with any Cabernet & Canvas activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Cabernet & Canvas for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Cabernet & Canvas or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Cabernet & Canvas against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including lawyer fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas.
4. I understand and agree that Cabernet & Canvas will not be liable for any actions that I take or participate in during Cabernet & Canvas events.
5. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in any Cabernet & Canvas activity shall be resolved under the law of Western Australia.
7. I agree to follow all laws of Western Australia including laws regarding the consumption of alcohol.
8. I grant to Cabernet & Canvas, the right to take photographs of me in connection with Cabernet & Canvas events. I authorize Cabernet & Canvas, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Cabernet & Canvas may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
You must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Cabernet & Canvas is not liable for alcoholic consumption accidents or legal issues during events.
Cabernet & Canvas provides art class instruction only. Where applicable, any Food or Drink included in the ticket price will be provided by the venue, and must be redeemed during the specified class time. Venues have no obligation to honour food vouchers or tokens presented outside of specified event times.
Outside food and drinks are not permitted at venues hosting Cabernet & Canvas events unless specifically stated. Venues for Cabernet & Canvas events are not BYO unless specifically stated.
Public Classes must have a minimum of 10 registered painters 48 hours prior to the event start time in order to be held. Painters who are 13 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by their parent/guardian in order to attend Public Classes.
Cabernet and Canvas
ABN 83 056 043 941
Dated: 01/04/2015 to present
Customer information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party without the consent of the customer other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
If you are placing an reservation, you will be required to provide personal information necessary for order processing. This information will be used for order processing ONLY. The email address you provide, for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your booking.
If you choose to sign up for our newsletter, you agree to be contacted with special offers, events, and news about Cabernet & Canvas that we feel may interest you. If you wish to stop receiving our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us. Our newsletter email list will ONLY be used for the Cabernet & Canvas newsletter and will not be shared with third parties.